News:

Web Board and Forums now working.  Users must be added manually to prevent Spammers.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Other Comics Board / Local Comic Artist at Image co...
Last post by Bobby LeFevre - April 24, 2008, 01:24:31 PM
Hey guys. My name is Bob LeFevre and I have a comic coming out through Shadowline Image. The name of the book is Aletheia. Here are the order codes....

ALETHEIA #1 (OF 3) MAR082065
ALETHEIA #2 (OF 3) APR082192
ALETHEIA #3 is in this months Previews so go check it out.

In the meantime I'm going to show a few sneek peek pages from upcoming issues!!!

And then some covers....

Hope you guys dig it!!!
Munchkin and Other Steve Jackson Games / Games played on 04-21-08
Last post by cypar7 - April 21, 2008, 09:14:57 PM
I had a good time playing Munchkin and Dork Tower on 4-21.

It is strange how group dependent Munchkin can be. In the games I've played in the past we usually hold the +5, +10 cards until players have achieved level 7 and higher. Everyone should own one of the versions of the game, a theme for everyone. I own the Champions and Western versions.

It was my first play of Dork Tower and enjoyed much more than I thought I would.  The bits were higher in quality than I expect from Steve Jackson Games. I lost for the most part because I didn't use experience wisely.

Bruce
Magic the Gathering Discussion Board / Re: Greetings,
Last post by John Collins - April 18, 2008, 02:13:33 AM
Nope, not this Saturday but it will happen a week from next thursday if I heard right
Do we have a MTG Pre-release tournament this saturday???

THanks!

John
DC Comics Board / Re: Suicide Squad/ Gotham Unde...
Last post by John Collins - April 15, 2008, 07:41:37 PM
I've never been a Hulk reader but I just read Red Hulk 1 and 2 and I am enjoying that.
General Discussion / Re: First
Last post by John Collins - April 15, 2008, 04:29:20 PM
Tag!  Ur it!

LOL...

Get any response on that thing you were checking on form me?
DC Comics Board / Suicide Squad/ Gotham Undergro...
Last post by khyron1144 - April 13, 2008, 12:27:56 AM
I think the above-mentioned miniseries are the best things currently going as far as superheros published by the big two.

One of the cool things is how they interlock.  Suicide Squad is about the formation of the current Suicide Squad.  Salvation Run is about this same Suicide Squad sending supervillains, including a good portion of the Squad, to an alien planet and what happens when they get there.  Gotham Underground is about a gang war in Gotham happening, while these Suicide Squad kidnappings are going on.
Magic the Gathering Discussion Board / Re: Greetings
Last post by John Collins - April 10, 2008, 03:24:27 PM
THanks for posting that!!!

Totally awesome as I couldn't find it on the board at the store and I had a call.

Guys in the back didn't know so as a last ditch effort before calling ur phone# I checked the web board and WOOHOO!!!!  It was there!

;D

Thanks!

Da webmeister
Magic the Gathering Discussion Board / Greetings,
Last post by Warmaster - April 09, 2008, 05:11:44 PM
I will use this board to post the months events and hopefully that will cut back on the confusion that has been experienced lately by player and judge alike.

April is as follows
Week 1 --> Draft
Week 2 --> Legacy
Week 3 --> 2 Headed Giant
Week 4 --> Legacy

Also of note, this board will be used as a conduit for enacting changes to the MTG events held every thursday. If you have something you want to type, type it but make it pertinent to MTG, the event, or realistic changes you as a player want to see (all criticism of the judge will be sorted, logged, and summarily ignored.)
General Discussion / First
Last post by nick-deleeuw - April 06, 2008, 10:01:05 AM
Almost.

Muwahahaha!

--Nick