News:

Web Board and Forums now working.  Users must be added manually to prevent Spammers.

Main Menu

Greetings,

Started by Warmaster, April 09, 2008, 05:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warmaster

I will use this board to post the months events and hopefully that will cut back on the confusion that has been experienced lately by player and judge alike.

April is as follows
Week 1 --> Draft
Week 2 --> Legacy
Week 3 --> 2 Headed Giant
Week 4 --> Legacy

Also of note, this board will be used as a conduit for enacting changes to the MTG events held every thursday. If you have something you want to type, type it but make it pertinent to MTG, the event, or realistic changes you as a player want to see (all criticism of the judge will be sorted, logged, and summarily ignored.)

John Collins

THanks for posting that!!!

Totally awesome as I couldn't find it on the board at the store and I had a call.

Guys in the back didn't know so as a last ditch effort before calling ur phone# I checked the web board and WOOHOO!!!!  It was there!

;D

Thanks!

Da webmeister

John Collins

Do we have a MTG Pre-release tournament this saturday???

THanks!

John

John Collins

Nope, not this Saturday but it will happen a week from next thursday if I heard right

AAMCINCGuy

there is a new change in the M:tG format:

Week 1--Draft (typically Chaos, unless a set has been released)
Week 2--Legacy
Week 3--Alternating between Elder Dragon Highlander and
              two-headed Giant
Week 4--Type 2 or Standard

Also note that there are 2 binders at the store: 1 contains all FaQs  for Type 2 plus the M:tG Basic and Comprehensive rules plus DCI floor rules and DCI Magic specific rules. the 2nd contains FaQs for legacy as far back as Mirrodin. Also note that the binders are there as an aid to players and BELONG TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER

PS. newer singles are for sale now at White Cap Comic

Hope this helps

AAMCINCGuy